Terms and Conditions
More…..Important Things …..Please read prices page too
- The Client: The recipient of the service
- The Company: Amazing Face Dorset
- The Agreement: The agreement between the Client and the Company, confirmed by e-mail, for provision of the service
- The Deposit: Retainer fee to save the day.
- The Fee: The amount payable by the Client to the Company for the service in the Agreement
- The Event: The occasion for which the service has been agreed
- The Party: Persons in addition to the Client requiring services at the Event
- The Team: Members of Amazing Face team
BOOKING – WEDDING DAY MAKEUP/HAIR with AMAZING FACE DORSET
- Services are secured upon receipt of a deposit of £25 per person for bookings to secure the date of wedding.
- Receipt of a deposit payment confirms the Agreement and secures Amazing Faces’ Availability for the Event on the agreed date and time for the agreed Fee.
- The deposit is deducted from the final Fee due.
- Enquiries for which a retainer has not been paid are not confirmed and therefore availability cannot be guaranteed and an Agreement is not formally in place.
- Retainers are non-refundable if a cancellation is received.
- If the Client does not wish to book the service for the Event after a trial session the retainer is refunded in full within 7 days unless the Event is less than 12 weeks away in which case it is non-refundable.
- Cancellations are only deemed valid if received via email.
- The Fee is always agreed via email, verbal agreements are not offered as they are not deemed valid by the Company.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to inform the Company or Team member who is engaged to provide the service of any potential issues such as but not limited to medical conditions, allergies, and/or sensitivities. Neither the Company nor Team member can be held liable for any condition that arises or loss incurred by the Client if the Client has not informed the Company and/or Team member of any known conditions as stated above, or of any conditions unknown to the Client at the time of the service.
- The Company and/or Team member reserve the right to cancel the Agreement if the behaviour of the Client is deemed inappropriate and/or if the Client reports a condition that the Company and/or Team member deem as a risk to the Client’s health and well-being. In these cases any payments that have already been made by the Client for the service are non-refundable.
- The Company will always endeavour to honour the Agreement to the best of its ability.
- There may be circumstances beyond the control of the Company where a Team member is unwell, delayed or otherwise unavailable, sometimes at short notice. In such a case the Company will inform the Client at its earliest convenience and endeavour to make favourable alternative arrangements if possible.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the Client an alternative hair stylist or makeup artist in the event that it is not able to honour the original stylist due to illness. This is entirely dependent on the circumstances and will be discussed openly and honestly with the Client.
- Payments made to the Company for a service that is subsequently cancelled by the Company will be refunded in full within 7 days of the cancellation;
- Cancellations by the Client for a wedding service where a payment has been made, that are received less than 12 weeks before the start of the service are non-refundable.
- Cancellations received before this time will be refunded in full within 7 days of the cancellation but not including the deposit.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT DETAILS
Maximum time allocation for trials:
- The maximum time that Amazing Face can spend on any one trial is 1.5 hours for a makeup or hair booking or 3.0 hours for a makeup and hair booking combined. Any additional time required for trial sessions will have to be booked as a repeat trial.
- If a second makeup and/or hair trial are requested the same fee applies as for the first trial.
- Single bride supplements and minimum booking sizes for bridal services: extra charges are applicable for single bride bookings and there are minimum booking sizes for bridal services for certain times/distances, these are detailed in quote or at trial.
- If the start time for a trial is delayed, to be later than the start time arranged on the initial agreement, the finish time may have to remain the same. (this is due to time constraints if other clients follow).
- If a booking is requested for only one Team member to preside, but is deemed by the Company not to be possible for one person to complete, due to time constraints, an assistant to the makeup artist/hairstylist can be booked if available.
- Individual free lash application is included in the price for the makeup service, there is no reduction in price for any makeup service, if this offer is declined.
Makeup services for younger members of the Party:
- Makeup services for members of the Party who are up to 12 years old are complimentary. This will only include lip gloss, blusher, and shimmery eye-shadow application.If a more complete makeup service is required the full bridesmaids price will apply.
Attendees to bookings at the Trial/Studio:
- We can only accommodate ONE additional person to attend a trial at our Studios, as Amazing Face likes to give a bespoke and personal service to our Brides without distraction.
- Attendees are normally Mums, Sisters or Bridesmaids.