Your Bridal Consultation
A trial is when we meet to discuss your special requests and ideas for how you wish to look on your big day. Together we will try out colours and textures and decide upon the perfect look for you.
Our clients are normally comfortable with the way they look, but usually want to ‘enhance it’ rather than alter it. They are aiming for natural radiance which will last throughout the day. Working together we can easily achieve this.
Firstly we will talk about the colour of your gown, your flowers, your hairstyle, headdress and veil. We will also talk about the time of year and the time of day your wedding will take place. All these things are vitally important to achieve the look you desire.
Then your hair will be styled and makeup applied.
Once you are completely happy with what you see, every detail will be photographed and noted. This is to ensure that the wedding day “look” is exactly the same as the trial, allowing you to be confident and relaxed on your wedding day.
If you wish for something more than a natural makeup, we specialise in the ‘Vintage’ look.
Things to Remember
In preparation for your trial remember:
- Please wash your hair the day before the trial
- Wear a light coloured t-shirt or top
- Bring along a picture of your wedding gown
- Bring colour swatches of bridesmaids dresses
- Bring along your veil and any hair accessories such as combs or tiara
(we do hire out vintage combs)
- Do bring along any photos or Pinterest images of hair and make up
that you really like